21 August 2011

Babies 1, 2, and 3 :)

This past weekend I was able to go over to my brother's house for a quick photo shoot of his family. His kids are growing up so fast, it's not even funny. Can someone please tell them to slow down?! This little girl was a BABY last time I saw her (at Christmas) and now she is such a little girl, full of giggles and spunk. I love you, Audrey!



And here is the sweetest, calmest baby I've ever seen in my life. Funny story: the other night we had six kids under 6 in one house, and this baby was sitting in his car seat in the middle of it all, as quiet as a mouse. Then the kids crashed into him, knocked his car seat backwards, and dumped blankets on him in the process. Did he utter a peep? Not a sound! We turned around to find him with his feet in the air, covered with blankets, and totally unflustered. When we uncovered him, he just smiled. The sweetest...thing...ever!!



This little boy went from quiet and serious toddler to happy, fun-loving little boy who is sure to be the life of the party. He's such a fun little guy, and totally adorable!! I love his use of language, at barely three years old: "Owen, is it raining outside or not?""Not."





And there is my brother and his beautiful bride, who was my friend in college before my brother stole her away. :) It's been so nice to be with you both this trip and to love on your kiddos. We are going to sorely miss you when we leave. XOXO Carmen


Image and video hosting by TinyPic
 Premier children's and family photographer, Carmen Rochelle, uses natural light and a simple, colorful style to capture the extraordinary in moments of childhood. She is available for children's and family portrait sessions, and looks forward to helping you create life-long treasured memories and portrait keepsakes. See CarmenRochelle.com for details.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...