17 August 2011

MY OTHER NEW NEPHEW {WINNIPEG BABY PHOTOGRAPHER}

One of the pleasures the past week has afforded me is meeting my other new nephew - my baby brother's first baby. He is such a beautiful and sweet little guy with a ready smile. I love this knowing look he has. This one is my personal favorite: 
 How cute is that? Almost sitting up....won't be long! (Mom was standing by to catch him as he fell, but we got him upright!!)

 Love.






 Did we tire you out, little guy? Okay. We'll stop now.

Thanks, M&K for letting me photograph your growing family!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

 Premier children's and family photographer, Carmen Rochelle, uses natural light and a simple, colorful style to capture the extraordinary in moments of childhood. She is available for children's and family portrait sessions, and looks forward to helping you create life-long treasured memories and portrait keepsakes. See CarmenRochelle.com for details.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...