24 August 2011

Overshot and overshared!! {Winnipeg Family Photographer}

This is my friend Jen. And her husband Bill. Last week, on the first week of school and a week when half of her family was sick, Jen managed to put together outfits for a photo shoot for six people. Why six? 

Because a few years after being married, they had multiplied into this awesome posse! I couldn't stop photographing them! It went on and on..... and there were so many great shots!! I won't tell how many images I went home with, because it's sort of embarrassing.
 We had a great time!
 This little munchkin has personality to spare.
 And is cute as a button!



 She danced for the camera more readily than any child I've met before. But the best part about this photo? The bandaid.
 This one loves to pose more than any child I've met before. And she rocks those glasses.


I love every photo of her in black and while. Every. One.

 But this one is the most aweome.

This is my favorite sibling shot. 
 Or maybe this.....I can't decide.

I had waaaay too much fun behind this lens. The girls were a riot!


 This little beauty always ended up being in the right place at the right time for great shots.





 And here is the little man, who tots after them all...




I had a great time with you all, yet again! Thanks for letting me come into your home, rearrange your furniture, and shoot till my card was full! :)
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
 Premier children's and family photographer, Carmen Rochelle, uses natural light and a simple, colorful style to capture the extraordinary in moments of childhood. She is available for children's and family portrait sessions, and looks forward to helping you create life-long treasured memories and portrait keepsakes. See CarmenRochelle.com for details.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...