08 July 2011

FUN IN THE SUN {WINNIPEG CHILDREN'S PHOTOGRAPHER}

Hello, everyone! Well, I certainly hope you all are enjoying the week as much as me and my kids have been! This week included a trip to the beach, a few trips to the park, a trip to the splash park, and a lot of backyard fun. Especially fun for me, because of my new camera. Now, I don't usually post pics of my own kids on this blog, but for the past few days, they're all I've been able to shoot, so "snapshot" pics of my own kids will have to suffice. I often fantasize about what it would be like to get real pics of my own kids...you know, the kind where they're dressed up, clean, and actually looking at the camera. You would think that being a children's photographer, it would be paradise to be in the same house with four children of varying ages. But the truth is that it's indescribably difficult for me to catch good photos of them because they are so used to that  big black box being stuck to the front of my head. And so, alas, I must also hire another photographer to do our family portraits.

These are a few of the better photos I've captured this week in our more exciting moments. :)
(And these are also not all my kids....we had some friends along). 






I'm loving the colorful images this camera renders, especially great for children's photos, I have to say!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...