16 July 2011

BACK TO BLOGGING SESSIONS! {Winnipeg Children's Photographer}


I had a great session on Sunday with these two little cuties. They definitely made me work for some togetherness shots, but this one is my favourite, and well worth it! 


This little beauty only graced my camera with a very few direct glances. Look at those eyes!


 Such a fun-loving little girl! She had me running through the dandelions with my heeled shoes on! I could barely keep up! Okay.....I didn't keep up.


I think these little toadstool mushrooms at Kildonan Park are to die for! I love the playground reno!






Thank you, Mom and girls! It was a pleasure!


Premier children's and family photographer, Carmen Rochelle, uses natural light and a simple, colorful style to capture the extraordinary in moments of childhood. She is available for children's and family portrait sessions, and looks forward to helping you create a life-long treasured memories and portrait keepsakes. See CarmenRochelle.com for details.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...